Friday, November 9, 2007

Bored but at least there was sth to do today day...

Woke up , got ready for SW.
Went to school, just register my name then can go ler la...loL!
Had breakfast with my class mates..
Talk nonsense...here and there loL!...
They were listening to my stories of how my sis and i quarrel and laughed so hard away lar...loL!!!
Went up to ETP lesson have ta fininsh powerpoint slides, cuz next week is the presentation...
Poh Chuan and Wei Xiong saw...loL! they laugh!
Wei Xiong asked...what triggered you til you have to cut this short!!!!???
Lol! Jasmine asked.... Ni shou dao shen me da ji dao ya jian tou fa (Wat shock you recieved that you have to cut your hair his short!!!! loL!)
ahahh!
All says i look nicer in Long hair...
Some says i look older in SHort hair! loL!
Ohkay la! the most i leave it long dun cut ler lor! loL!!!
Recieved such comments....* HEARTACHE ARGH!
LOl!
NVM.....
I kinda regret it tooo ahhahah!!!...*darn!


Anyways...
Meet up with the BLs . Its like a traiining for the new BLs with the next years game during Orientation loL!
Weather was so hot!FeEELing unwell, with sorethroat and Flu.....
Sigh ! everytime, important things come....sickness appears~ why why why Delailah...ahahha!
Our new COLLEGE EAST BL CHAIRMAN -----> Gabriel~!
COLLEGE EAST BL VICE-CHAIRMAN----> Que! (dunno how to spell sorry~!)
They both are good when doin public speakin...not bad....
Gabriel is like the one praising Bl stuff..
But then~~~ hahah! Que wld be the one pin pointing out the things she dun like...hmmm...not bad for these 2...loL!>..keep up!!!

Went home, slack...
Did my working Schedule....
do until my eyes went tired..
i dunno i count till like i have extra cash la haahh!!! farnie!

hmmm, i dunno wat to write liao....
Anyways....tml shall be a long day for me to coach....8am-12pm
3pm-6pm!
i duno if my voice can survive tht long anot...loL!!>....Bless me!
K, nights....=)

No comments: