Thursday, November 8, 2007

Had a boring day!~
Woke up at 9.30am
Did housechores
Bathe and get ready to go to BUGIS. TO CUT HAIR! LOl!
looked up and down for the shop! finally...
The hairstylist told me my hair was dead dry and recommended me for a soft rebonding for $160!
loL!!! Hell ex!so i took the silk rebonding+cut+spa treatment! heheh!!!$99 loL!...ohk la the price...
They fininshed it in like 2 hrs i think loL!....
Then i told him i wanna cut mt hair...he says this hairstyle i cun long enough for me cuz my front hair is kinda short....
i told him to try his best...
As he was cutting~ i saw my long hair *slick slick down the floor! argh! heart pain! hahah it took me quite awhile to grow ....loL!....cuz i like to get my hair cut! ahahh!
Then he cut till very short! omg! lol!!.....
i kinda regret a little...
Met up with Pei Shan and Jarryl for our projects...
Went up to Pei shan's house did some voice overs loL!!>..
was able to stay till like 6 plus...But my mum msg me , saying my dad asked me to be back by 7pm! or else he wun let me in..~! sigh! wth la! this is not the first time liao everytime threaten me...
argh! watever...i have to bid by the house rules anyway~
Went home...surfed net, did my projects....
ARGH YA! MY SIS SAYS I LIKE AUNTY OH!!! WTH!
My mum came back, i askedher house my short girly hair. she says look like aunty also! wth la! really look like meh!? saddist ah they all...=(
sTILL Tthinking of how am i gonna write my Report~
i guess i'm gonna write it out paragraph by paragraph first loL!!!>...its goonna be due by 14th Nov! thts fast!!!!!

No trainng these few days makes me feel sick and fat....
How how how!? loL!>...
i think i'm starting to get sick...
HAVIin a bad sore throat like as if , my throat has been inflammed!!! it feels so uncomfortable!!BLAH BLAH BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY WOOL!!!..
Yes mamm, yes mamm 3 blacks full?


Aites...gotts get to my beauty sleep!!!
FACE STILL ITCHES =(
STUPID RASHES!

No comments: