Thursday, November 22, 2007

Where's the sport feeling!?
I have not been playin sports or touched basketball for 1 week plus already....OMG!...I FEEL SO WEAK AH.... damn it! cannot take it...shall go for a run tml.then basketball after handing in my report...anyone wanna join me this friday? after 12 all the way till 5 plus? loL!!!!

sports cannot dun be entered in my life...
music too....ahahh! i guess these 2 has the genes in my parents...
Both in music....(singing: lalalalallalala)
both in sports... table tennis, squash, track n field
hahah!
"a day without sport& music isn't a day of laughter"? hmmm what phrase is tht? hahah!


TIme now is 4.30!
and i have yet sleep!
rushing on my report...wondering how or where shall i start....
this thing had made me go crazy and grew white strands of hair....DEAD!
video cun be submitted on time today...everything was so last minute...posters, dvd covers....sigh...
lets hope the video can be done by tml...=(
after this....i swear i shall recuperate my beauty sleep...eyebags are comin out...(eeeeeWWW!!!)
then comes my lovely sports...yeahwhooo!!!....
Swan's finger gt beaten badly...
Yunyun, i wanna play bball with you....=)
cOACH Gary, i wanan play with you...=)
CE girls, i wann aplay bball with you....=)
hahah!
lack of sleep causes such xuete...muahhahahah!
when holiday starts, i'm goin for a karaoke session! weeee!!!!!
damn! i have not performed for sooo long liao...
there's this malay girl sung chinese song this morning eh...i think she take over me performin in simei ite ler....
i'm so "sadded" tht i was not called to peform...=(
this shows how important they needed me....ahahah!
nvm, they dun wan me, other ppl wans me ahahah!!!siao!

went to celebrate Jasmine N Pei Pei's birthday at Simpang Bedok....
Stupid laughters Pei Pei did ..lol...everyone else were stupid...
MADNESS AR...WHERE ARE YOU?
i cun see the madness today....
everyone were in pairs...=(
hmm, maybe i hardly see them thts why...

Hairi's team gt in 3rd ...
Did not get to see his final match...
Anyways...CONGRATS...=)
post pictures some other time....

No comments: