Wednesday, November 7, 2007

MONDAY....
Had lessons as per normal. I think i did not do well for my test...sigh! i feeel so demoralised! i dunno wat to do la...i kept thinking where shld i go after ITE? poly in sports or in engineering or go sports management for 2 yrs and study music at the same time!? i dunno!?
My mum also wun give me a specific ans....
Yunyun gave me adviCE...
No one knows the ans accept for me....Wats wrg man!? sigh! i shld have studied even even even harder for my N lvls and go O's sigh!!!...
I felt very lost once again...!
i dun wanna be tht kinda of ppl tht chose the wrg path and regretted for life!
I dun wanna be tht kinda child tht let my parents down....
BoohoOO!!!!....

After my lessons, i had no where to go....
Used to have ccas or basketball training...
Now...nth....sigh! it feels so lifeless la....CAN HAVE TRAINING AGAIN???!
Played basketball with Zhiliang and his friends...FULL COURT! loL!...
Then Played With Zhao Hong and his classmates and Zhiliang and his friend.
Borrowed Zhao Hong's saxophone....
it has been 2 yrs i have played my saxy....i missed it so much...
Did not bring my secondary skl pieces back home....guess 1 day i shld go back to skl and take back all my pieces! ahahhah!!!
it sounded so 1 note by 1 note.
But at least i can still blow! wahahah!....
Went home...did my work....
Chat with Hairi, his tired therefore, we hung the phone and went to sleep early....
Hairi told me tht engineering in NYP has engineering science where they learn more about PHYSICS. ajahh! tht was cool!
loL!




*IMPT!
wOULD love to thank all the supporters tht came to watch CE FINAL GAMES....
without your....the hall wld be so dead!
all the cheering!
all the supporting!

Thanks CHERYL FOR your angelic gift!
It was so thoughtful of you!
unexpexted tht you wld bought tht!
hehe!
I dare not use it till y new hp! =)
when i bought my new hp...
i will tell ya and put it on okay! =) heheh!!!!!


I DO HOPE CE GIRLS WILL GET TO MEET UP SOON AND HANG OUT! =)
Aites....gtg buai! =)

No comments: