Sunday, November 18, 2007

SUNDAY SUN! =)


Weather was hot the whole day till the later afternoon....



(thunders roaring...., lightnings lights on and off )


Woke up ,did house chores and went to have breakfast with my family...


Came home....did GARDENING AGAIN!!!???


(tsk...) but can be under the sun, whats more, gardening today isn't tht hardcore ahahh!


Went to Tampines bought my contact lense....Cuz mine had awhole inside....God knws what had happen....


Went a little window shopping around the watch shops....




Love watches....=)




I wanted to buy back my red adidas watch tht i had once lost it...but seems like tht stock is no more selling liao...(maybe?)


Then i saw this G-Shock latest! OMG! ITS LOVELY! I mean cool la. hahah! BUt cost are neither nice nor cool.... its around $167 plus....how do i get so much money!? hummmmm....!!!!




Went to meet Yunru to buy Rosanne's Birthday....Happy Birthday Rosanne....! =)





Bi Kong then came to my house to bake...wahahahah! so farnie....details shall be elaborately explained tml. ahahha!...





Then came de heavy rain! whooO!!! was so cooling ah...had a hard time bakin under such a hot weather....*Phew....! =)





Send Yunru off and head straight to my grandma house...had dinner and came back...





Back home continuing baking baking...sigh...


my legs is so "suan" ....


Message for me anyone!? loL!

No comments: