Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hehe! wanted to blog yesterday but fell alseep while bloogin it! bahaha!

Anyways, yesterday was quite an interesting day apart from the chest pain while teaching the kids how to swim loL!...MUST TAHAn!

Sun was very nice yesterday BUT! i forgot to bring my lotion tht i think i became abit chao dar in the morning! eeyeer!
Ltr tht went to have lunch with the coaches and head back..Slack and played with my Lappie till 3pm. Then came one of the coaches, Alex....sat infront of me and play with his lappie. Then spoke to me...loL! Ltr did we know tht we both stayed quite near! Same address(UPPER CHANGI ROAD EAST! ) LOl! so coincidence! loL!....so he say he can send me home after our work.And asked me to join his 5 clock class. loL!...
Helped out one of the coaches , Charles , becuz i wil be taking over his class for a mth ba. Meaning! my sat afternoon is burned for swimming! loL!>.....Till the last 20 mins b4 6. I joined Alex class... swam with his kids loL!!! ahah! quite challenging and fun too! loL!>....
He then send me back. On the way back, we spoke alot of things...his car sound system was nice! bompbomp! the base! loL! can some where compare with Clubbing areas ba! loL!.....


Came home.....watch tv....listen to music play with my organ and etc....wait wait wait till boink! lol! sleep...! no reason whhy i guess i am just exhausted? hmm...ahaa!



SUNDAY!
Woke up around 8. Did my business and head to market with my mum . Came back did house chores and went swimming! loL!.....Sun is so big tht i dun dar to stay for 3 hrs! lol! stayed for an hr and went back home if not i will become black! eeyeerr! loL!....
Slacked at home...Learning this song by 张惠妹 - 一眼瞬间
Its a very nice and hard song to learn esp the girls part alot of harmony....Hmmm, i am wondering which guy wld let me sing with me? loL!
gOing over to my grandma's hse for dinner ltr... weee! loL!>....


TML'S THE BIG BIG BIG DAY!
Match will be very tough! BUT WE WILL NEED TO PERSERVERE!
JIAYO CE A BOYS TEAM 2!
JIAYO CE B BOYS TEAM 2?
JIAYO JIAYO CE GIRLS TEAM!!!!
WHEEEEE!!!! ALL 3 OF US ARE AGAINST WEST!!!! ;P!
sLEEP EARLY AND BE PREPARED FOR TML!

No comments: