Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yesterday was SATURDAY i Nearly woke up late .
The alarm clock did woke me up at 6am, but i went back to sleep hahah! then ltr did i realise i woke up at 6.30! AHAHH!
left the house at 7am. Took cab to simei and train all the way to Vivo , Then ! took cab down to mount faber to coach liao...
At tht time it was still drizzling, but ain't tht heavy liao.
Coach all the way till 12pm.
One of the kids mother even asked me if i can teacher her son another half an hr to recuperate last last weeks one.
I agreed. But as the weather over there was so cold....her son was shivering....while i am too...(but putting up a brave front ahahha!)
in the end i told her mother. If the weather is much fine , we have 2 hrs for him next week...
if its still like tht we shall have 1 and half hr then...
loL!...Lazy me! ahahh!
Had lunch with the coaches.
Herman, Joel and Dawn went to had massages, whiile Eddie and i went back to the office..
pLAYED with my lappie then head for a nap...
Havin a bad bad flu and sore throat under such weather.. =(
Woke up at 2.30pm to get ready for 3pm to 6pm lesson...sigh!
Afew kids during tht period of lesson were like cryin or almost cryin cuz they have phobia of deep water as they cun touch the ground lol! or even say I CANNOT >...i had a hard time consoling them, but was fine after tht...they said i was not fierce unlike their previous coach who was away for China Business trip (CHARLES) loL!..
ok la, i guess...so i gotta bt strict and not fierce ahhah!

Lesson ended, Waited for Alex and JJ to fininsh off....Alex was complainng to me about sth....well, can understand la...but at least ur leavin ler ma.....lol!..
Both of them were catchin a movie with their Girlfriends i guess loL!...i feel so bad, cuz Alex wanna send me nearby the east....loL!....
so i sat behind his car....He and JJ were talkin and talkin ..
then they turned on trance music with Techno...nice eh i tell you the base hor! WASEY! LOL!
aITES...
tOOK bus 2 Home...called Hairi up and chatted till i reached home...
He send me mms wit his pic on and asked me to take care of meself..ahah! thanks Berboy~ loL!
So i send him back saying, i will survive ahahh! ( sounds so dramatic! lol! )

No medicine to take so tahan went to sleep.....


Sunday! TODAY!
Sian~ once my room door was opened...FIRST thing i heard was~
Daddy asked your to CUT GRASS....
i was like...argh! can i sleep longer!?
Haiz...do not wanna let my dad exert himself so i Mow the lawn for him....Mow three quarterof the garden, my chest was in pain tht i cld harldy breath...so i asked my sis to take over me...
Ltr tht, went to help my mother who was cutting the tall plants...very dangerous for her ah...she ah.always does such things tht made me worried wan eh! Buay TAHAN!....

Went to see a doc with my Mum...
DOC says i have Bone Inflammation...
Tht its becuase add on the the sneezing and coughing...it swells and moved too...i was huh! was it tht bad?!
Told my mum, she says...u la~ play wat ball here and there...see, got bone inflammation...
I was like..."Loumou~ playing sports like bAsketball, its like tht wan...the most is i must have preparation tht such thing wld happen....loL!

Went to shop 'n' save to buy food for my sis....
Had lunch and here i am! BLOGGIN! and updating my coach schedule....



Blally Bathul! Previous 2 mths of my pay have not given to me yet. i went to find out why...Herman says because of my schedule....One of my student (Justin) not sure if his a new student or old student....so he asked me to check out his surname...
WTH~ ! HE IS like incharge of the overall, students and schedule wan. How can he asked me or dun even know wat surname is my student..Further more, he has their details eh! WT****...
tHIS kind of ppl holding such post shld not be working lor, especially his attitude towards the coaches and Lifeguards....
When ppl asked him sth....e wld turn around and say sth or even being sacarstic! wth ah~....He looked so Tiko somemore!!!!

sigH! dun wanna talk about him...made me booil!!....

No comments: