Sunday, July 6, 2008

*Blur* A few of my classmates... Which shane calling it as "A BUNCH OF IDIOTS" hurhur!

~Sunday~


Woke up damn early to go for work. Took bus 5 all the way down to Tiong Bahru, like for an hour.

Worked. worked.

2 of my students cried. loL!>..not me fault. Well, they somehow were unwillingly to swim well. scared of the deep pool and kept grabbing me till they pinched me haha!....

Took bus 5 back to pasir ris. I sat like forever. Slept in the bus...shiok! but paiseh haha!

this time sat like for 1 and a half hour oh!


Went to pasir ris and bought myself 2 top. happy.=)

Need ta buy shorts.


Came back without having lunch. Keep it for dinner.

Went to Katong because dad wanna buy LD. so yeap.

I passed by this HANDBAG shop and it sells walet too.

There was this wallet brand called BOLNIO huh? dunno how its pronounced loL! Its sold for $90.

but the lady gave me discount at $70! cheap! but a little ex hah la.

Asked my mum. she says no very ex oh.

sian...=(

Am looking for wallet that has more than 2 windows. Wallets of mine are tearing. not in good condition le. =(


Went ta grandmother's house for dinner. Granddad was feelin much better.

Hope so. =)

Schools starting tml!

Then i heard it was youth day tml!>

And i thought it would be a holiday for us. No man!.

Oh dear! haha! my aunt says i am no more youth already!

Perlease! i may be herm..."20" but i am still young loL! =)


missing you.

loving you.


No comments: