Thursday, July 17, 2008


Landy and i.
Class young boys...


Shazali and i.

OFA BOOK!.....







Teaching Jay in EXCEL.


















Had performance today.



Wore Baju Kurung haah! friends say, i am tann look like malay . wear buju kurung more like one...



ah beh! no la!!! loL!



Wanted to go for BFD lesson but had to do roleplay. Didn't know there is roleplay too so haha! Relax at cafe 1. haha!















Had Floorball interschool tournament... loL!



Played for the first game i think . Then Mr Azlan, the floorball teacher- in - charge asked us to join floorball. competition in the 5august. My classmates are still deciding. if they are joining i join. loL!....



Netball polite competition coming up. so dun wan it to clash.. =)



I played goal keeper. Safed a ball loL!....



Keep my players alert while making noise at the goal post haha!!!!



While takeing a break. Played Takraw with friends at the back.. haha!



Overall....today's game. We did not lose any...good play team! =)



So lets play more and reach the final =) hurhurhur!










was being asked around how is me and him...



seriously speaking. i dunno...i really dunno dunno!!!!!



we've not talked for 5 days...



i dunno why...



as for me... i think he did not called me because of his project. so i shall not disturb him, or else he finds me irritating...
for what i know now is ... am numbing myself with things on...study....rehersals....trainings...games....everything or anything to keep me feeling heartache....










off to study and reherse my songs ...



































missing you....



Loving you loads....Hairi.

No comments: