Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'M FREAKING PISSED

CAN I JUST BE GONE IN THIS WORLD WITH NO MISERY~...

came home late.
was getting ready to do my project.
mum came in with my working schedule ask me to re-adjust again.
at tht time was wat time? 11 plus? made me correct the schedule till 12 plus.
Then i start on my project wat time liao. what time shall i end???
I DUNNO!...
can't she asked me to do it another day.
i dun have time to do that.
damn angry. irritated with her...
sooo stressed can....
i cannot dun do well for my project.
cannot dun do well for my test.
cannot dun do well for my exam...
i'm so afraid...
just like how i did for my BFD. i studied to hard and this is wat i got...
damn....
can i like stop studying and just work??????

well, neither did i wanna do this...i'm soooooooo stress...
alot alot alot alot of things in my mind now...
i dunno who to turn to...
i used to have one listener every night...
but now has gone to nowhere...
i'd just have to "solum" it everynight quietly.
quietly crying everynight i have.




missing you..
loving you....LOADS!

No comments: