Friday, July 4, 2008

Woke up early just to go for training though at that time i was having flu.
Too my upmost disappointment. Only 4 turned up. 2 juniors came only then.
Heard was some mis-interprete of msg ba. i dunno. oh well...

Went home, changed.
Meeting Ray at Outram to she can accompany me to visit my granddad who was hospitalized.
Then!!! My mum called and say dun take to outram already go to city hall instead and to ang m kio.I went "huh!?" why now then say?! i reached already. " then she says never call to see if his discharged anot. So she say nvm oh.
So i called up my granddad. Spoke to him. Why discharge to fast? i so wanted to see you eh. =( he says its alright ba. Then i said, aite, i see you this sunday. yup.

Went to netball chalet. Looking forward to it.
Went for a swim in the pool under such a nice sun.
Started barbequeing, eating and talking.

Spoke to him.
somethings seems weird. i dunno wat, asked him is everything alright. "ya"
u ok? "ya"
everything nothing, ok, ya, alrught. But the tone and everything doesn't sound right.He doesn't want to speak up. =(
Thinking if can meet him today. He said see how and confirm with me. But to my thinking. I think we are not meeting. Cuz he confirm will always turn up to nt meeting up.


Then!!! later night....everyone started to go into small little groups and talk. Some drank until they're drunk. Talk and talk, cry and talk , cry and talk.
I've seen this group crying le.Understood...
Then pass by, see another one cry. then another and another....waleu....
i dun turn emo also cannot ah. But i just kept neutral. =)
well. i'm glad i controlled my liqour.
dirnking does not solv everything.
Yes, it will make you sober and numb your feelings your feeling now. But its all in a period when your drunk thats all...AAFTER that? feelings will come back so no use drinking.


Kinda disappointed that this chalet was suppose to be a good one, cuz miss pam somemore planned this chalet and not to see ppl drunk but it does happens.
I see liao i heart pain. i have no words to say or describe about things like tht.

Went home. Sleep. Tired.
Then msg received. To meet up some other time.
*sigh*
i went to have abit of nap , because i was somehow tired at the same time. I knew he would say tht i do not have enough sleep so meet another day.
*sigh....bleah!!!!!!!*
true enough...
i have nth to say.
*ok, control emotions. dun cry ...shhh...*
i cun say much cuz one, we are not together.
two, i dun wanna like force him into anything he does not wants or decides...
three, it takes 2 hands to clap to make things work . and if i am the one clapping or wad. The other is not it does not work. and thats SADDENING!
I dun wanna say anymore.

No comments: