Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Woke up unconsiously at 9 plus.
Cannot wake. Throat was sore, having flu.
Aiyo yoyo...why like that!? just recover from fever and it becomes like tht kns! lOL!!!
In the end~ i did not go for my swimiming in skl.
I think charlene is gonna think i am giving excuses again. lOL!!!>.
but i really cannot ah...sigh....
oh well, i think it was because i had too much cheese in my paste and i ate so fast. lOL!!!
Lets get this overdone with. I don't wish to fall sick anymore so perlease!!!!!
At home nth to eat. So had a coffee cake thts all...which is not enough for me...
feeling so bored and weak at home....goona visit my granddad...=)
hope his alright....
oh well, i guess i gotta start on my skl work already. Schools starting next week!!! argh!

Miss you soo much. =(

No comments: