Monday, July 14, 2008

Got back my BFD (Business Fundamentals) result...
Guess what... I got a "D".
I was so disappointed with myself...
a "D" ok!... I would expect to get AT LEAST a "B".
See la! now what happen....
Nearly cried.Especially when Mr. Trevor spoke to us. asked us " what happened"
he also said. He hope to expect some people to score an "A" instead of a "D". I hear liao....i guess his refering to some of us including me...
OH MA!....
CANNOT TAKE IT... =(((((((

DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNot not get a 3 and above for my GPA anymore le...
Messaged Mr Trevor if i ever disappoint him. That i do not know why i would get that score....
etc etc...
He replied : "Its ok. Its done. Main thing now is to learn from your mistakes and do better for the next ones and the exam."
at least i am glad he would reply.
I replied him saying ok, i will...
no one to talk to. =(

Went for POLITE Training...
Hurt my wrist again while taking my water bottle. haha! TupiD!

Aite dun wanna blog already...
I'm so.....UNDER
D . E . P . R . E . S . S . I . O . N! =(


loving you
missing you alot alot alot... =(

No comments: