Sunday, July 20, 2008

Had a long day to keep myself busy....
Woke up very early to get ready for work.
Reached work by 8 plus to have breakfast.
Coach from 9 to 12 plus...
Had lunch with a student of mine.
Went for Huda's Brother's wedding. It was a last minute thing.
Shy when i went there... First time going for a malay wedding with friends...i shy! haha!
Then went to watch Dark Knight with my classmates...
2 and a half hour close to 3 to watch that show!
Overall was nice la. haha!
tOK train home and here i am haha!
Oh but before that!

i wanna show you blog reader something! haha!






TADA! see this pooh bear! loL!

I dun normally collect POOH BEAR.

But was because they had this machine that was at Marina Square.

My friends tried once , he couldn't get it.

I tried too. did nt get it. But! this particular POOH BEAR! was placing it unside down and looked as if its gonna fall anytime with a big force! ahah!Tried pushing the machine with very littl help from Eddie. Once it fell.. i was so happy! haha! tht i ran away... loL! Eddie took for me loL!....

Yup! and thats that! hoho...

Lookin at the time now. I think his too tired to call...Cuz its around this time he calls...Time changes.....

Missing you loadful...

Your that someone i have in mind. =)

No comments: