Sunday, May 10, 2009

At home in the night...
Along day i guess?
Went to the gym as always...
Got ready for my performance...
It's the first time, i was putting on Fake Lashes which is so irritating puttin on....
Wasted my time till i was like late ahahah!

I thought my mum would come today.
So at least, i am able to sing a song for her.. Specially for MOTHER's Day.
But she didn't go.
Instead she went for her singing classes... =(
Therefore, i have no one to sing out infront to except for a group of unknown people. which makes me very nervous.. =(
I've prepared tht song a long way...
Turns out.... i'm singing along to myself...

As these special song is not only for my Mum and Dad.
But for my beloved syg...
Who is currently thinking he is "as strong as ever..." =p
The fact that i'm missing him so much.
And he has fallen sick due to stress at work...
How i'd wish i could be by his side like how it was when he was sick the other time.

Comments from Judges:
Strong vocals...
Unique voice..
Don't want to sound like the karaoke singer...
NIce change of keys but some are pitchy
Vocals too strong that i didn't control it well....
Need to use diaphragm....
I'm a chinese....
so should sing one like chinese..
Not a chinese singing like an ang moh...
WTH?
i dun understand where is she trying to get...
But nevertheless, i'll take those pointers as a learning point to improves except for the last... hahaha!
Cuz i dun understand where is she trying to drive at?

Result:
TurNED out, i got into the top 18 among the 30 peopl...
yeah me!
And yeah Zainol too...
He and i got into the same group to sing too!!
Double yeahness!!!!!

Next round of semi-finals will at at Telok Ayer Community Centre *(i think)
2 parts of performances...
PART 1: SINGING SOLO
PART 2: SING IN GROUP....

After that went to meet up with Kassim and Kamsani at Simei later later that....
Kassim was tired as he need to destress...
he went for ear candling... hahaha! first time hearing that!
Jeez...damn excited....but worried of the song choice i have to sing for now...swine!!!
Aite...
off to learn my songs... =)

Baby, i can't wait to see you tml...
furthermore...spending more time with you after 11 days!!!!!








Able to see the lashes????


Kassim went for Ear Candling today...


He likes it hhahaha!

No comments: