Thursday, May 28, 2009



Seen this video before?
Yeah u people sure do!
It's my favourite Advertisement.
wHY?
iT'S not about funeral aite...
But its about how much His wife treasure him despite his imperfections...
She talked about all his FLAWS AND ALL...
his bad habits in snoring and sleep talking.
But! Its the imperfections of him that makes it perfect...
Each time i see this advertisement,
be it in the bus, on tv or youtube.
I felt something...
It tells me how much i must treasure people around me...
It's so touching to hear her speech.
One moment with all kinds of sound.
And another moment with much agony....
Best sial....

Being too perfect in life has no meaning.
No thrill at all..
Correct me if i'm wrong...
If a person is sooo beautifully perfect perfect.
WAAT you wanna say to him or her?
Ur beautiful???

or

you might have all kinds of flaws and all but u are perfect in my eyes....
Right!
It don't have to be looks and fortune that gives you perfectness but its what you are and be yourself shows thr true u...

So people! Do treasure and accept ppl for who they are....
Cuz, once they are out off the natural world you'll regret of the things u shld have done to your loved ones and appreciate them despite how much problematic they are or how many times u quarrelled with them.
So,
when u say you miss that person
when u say you love that person
when u say your sorry to that person
when u say you treasure them
when u say you adore them...

Not just a bloody word or sentence that just come out from ur mouth or because you want to say to please that person...
BUt say it full from the bottom of your heart...
That way...
Life will be perfect no matter how much nonsense you have in life...

So, right now...
i would like to say from my deepest bottom of my heart that..

Syg,
I love you not for how bad you are.
But I LOVE YOU for what you are at heart.
I love you not because you have so many flaws and all..
But I LOVE YOU for , by accepting your flaws and all...
It's not hard ya know...
I miss you not because i wanna miss you miss you...
But because I MISS YOU for all the things we've done...
I miss you not because i just want your love and care and tender and hug
But I MISS YOU because of your presence....
Despite the times we laughed and went mad.
But went through talks tht when we're in a serious mode hahah!

And all i wanna say is....
No matter how many flaws and all you have...
in my EYE., your imperfections makes it perfect in every way...

No comments: