Saturday, May 16, 2009

Geees, pshyc!
I received msg in the late night...
Calling me RICH....
I do not know why...
but MIND YOU! RICH word is a wrong word for me DUDE!
to define rich will be my parents... not me....
Money sometimes are from them....
That doesn't mean i am rich DWAYNE~
People who knows me well, understands why i hate it when u call me rich...
For those who don't know...
i shall explain why..
because people who are rich out there...
has sophisticated attitude...
in which they think they have the stand in everywhere they go because they have the MONAE!
Well, for me...
i'm not..
i'm just an ordinary girl...
with friends to hang out with...
with no MF attitude to pull people down like a childish brat...
even though my parents are above average pay...

I shall say i have bad time management too,
because sometimes i tend to be late..
.But because i know tht...
I am CHANGING....or rather saying... adjusting it...
Discipline....
hmmm....
i shall say sometimes i do not have...
But i do respect people....
with much of whom am i suppose to respect with....


I don't wanna find fault with you but because you SAID!
we do not want/ invite you back for show choir rehersal...
which is a TOTAL LIE!!!
SO WATCH what you say everytime...
because what you say everytime, gets yourself in trouble.....
Did we ever say don't come back..
.did we ever tell u to get lost from show choir???
I BELIEVE WE DID NOT...
NEITHER OF US...
so STOP PUTTING WORDS INTO PEOPLE'S MOUTH....

No comments: