Friday, May 8, 2009

~PERFECT MAN FOR ME, I LOVE YOU I DO~


A trip down to meet him.
Even though its a long dark road down..
Even though i've hurt my knee while rehersing... =x
But it's worth the trip to do so..
Anything for me to meet him....

Sweet of him too...
Though he was SICK.... the past few days...(never inform me somemore)
Though he just recovered, as in just....
He'd still meet me for dinner and sent me home...

Like i say...
Anything i do, i'll do it for you...
event it takes for me to bring a medicine down...
i will...
Even if you need someone to look after you..
i will...
But i can't cuz your busy at work...
But though i might not be by yourside...
I'd still be there to keep you in mind to take care of yourself..
I'd still be there to make sure that you are fine...
But don't keep from me showing me your strong huh... kns...
weak and sick means sick....loL!....
Don't act macho eh syg...
Cuz when i saw you, i can tell your damn shagged and over exhausted....
But it will be just in days till ur breaking free from tht tErrifying place
And i'll be free and throwing with my open arms to spend time with you each and everyday.....
I do and i will.... =D

Baby, you know i love you...
That my lowe for you will not change too...
That eversince my eyes had laid onto you...
It's been told and said set...

Sth really did strucked my mind ...
real hard...
but its expressionless...for me to express
That i nearly teared when i had a moment..
Cause that point of time was so scary and stressful that i've never felt before...

No comments: