Saturday, May 2, 2009



Can you believe...


I was here....
He was here....

And i didn't realize we both were in this picture till recently! hahah!

And now we are here....
hahah!
See the diff anot?
Yes, i miss him alot..
the fact tht his busy...
the fact tht, i'm having attachments...
tht fact that to say i miss him and love him loads...
and can't bear to not see him for 2 years... *i think*
haha!

To think that everything happens for a reason.
And for us to meet and be together has a reason too...
Despite his ignorant, temperand arroganance
Despite my foul temper, crazy side of me, irritating lad...
we both accept for what each other are because....
it's not what we have appearance wise,
but it's the IMPERFECTTIONS that made us PERFECT.



Aite, side track....
I stayed at home for 2 straight days! can you believe it!
Woah, tht shld be a record! hahah!
I can't go anywhere...
the fact tht i have no where to go.
and syg is tired due to his hectic editing...
all i went was to gym for an hour an a half for 2 straight days...
running, running, running...
man, you don't know how it feels to sweat out unwanted things in your bodae...
i feel great man!

Apart from that, i went to watch a movie with my younger sister.
While sitting in the bus later to tampines, a spider appeared infront of me....
afraid tht the spide would "attack" me, i used an unused receipt i had in my wallet and put it on the floor hahah!!!!

I'll shall get back to where i am doing now, watching tv, stoning, eating apples,
listening to musics , listen to mum and dad karaoking
and not to mention;
missing my syg at all times too.. =D



Geez... my hair was soo black tht i just can't see where it is. haha!

Right after gyming
Spider that appeared infront of me while i was sleeping!

No comments: