Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Went to see a chinese physican this morning about my knee..
It actually went out of placing..
Then met teha and went for Rehersal in school..

The stress was there...
i dunno wat to say but....
I think i am much too much of emotional today...
Its been a long time since i went emotionally emotional.
I missed the past group oof how the way we sang..
But since its a new group i'm singing with..
I am adapting very well with them..
But i do hope they put their very best too...
I can see for most of them.
Good going guys, but keep it up aite... =D


Went to have dinner with Irene, Juz, Faiz, Dj, Natri and Teha at Subway..
Then went home...


Suddenly, i felt much wanted to call teha back and borrow her shoulder...
I went out of words and blank in mind a tht point of time...
I held, my tears and feelings back home in the bus thinking...
Till i get to call teha...
And ask i speak with her...
I can't control my feelinngs...
It's went bursting like cats and dogs...
Many kinds of reasons and questions running through my head...
I'm glad, i have Teha to turn to... =(
since that day i met you.
I know you have sth to tell me but you dunno when /what to say..
so i kept mumm.... but....
Which leads me to go blank as a blank sheep or as blank as a blank piece of paper for the next 3 days.... =((((((((


As much as i know your going in...
I am so afraid of many things..
I'm sadden tht ur oin NS but it a must u have to...
And i'll wait..
But if things turned out to be
" Think, we'll have to stop where we are... because i'm going to the forest"

or

"think we have to take a break till i fininsh in the forest."
or other excuses reason because i think it's too absurb to give these kinds of reasons...
As you said before...
Nothing cannot be solved...
And i do hope, even if it's solved, it wouldn't be this way..... =((((((
and I LOVE YOU. =*


Thank you Teha...
I lowe you.... =*

No comments: