Saturday, May 30, 2009


We came.
We met.
We walk.
We ate.
It all just came under silence.
we went speechless eversince....


We both were heart-broken.
We both teared.
We both wish this wasn't the end for us...
We both sacrificed.



Yes, why of all people out there in the world, its has to be us?
why , why ,why?
Yes, it would make everyone happy.
Then what about us?
Can't we be given a chance or blessing by them?
Chance were given to us.
We treasure it.
And it came shattered.
It's just too sudden.
And least expected.
It's fcuking UnFair~


His the one i've long for.
His the one i would want to be with for.
His the one i could turn to for.
His the one whom i can joke for.
His the one whom i treasure for.
His the one whom i would do anything to sacrifice for.
His the one whom i would want to marry for.
His the one whom i would like to be with for eternity for.
His the one that we made big dreams and future together for.
His the one that no one can replace for.
His the one that my love was made purely for him...
His the one...
His the one...
But that his the one....
was all gone...
In just days...


Yes, the best blessing is every mothers' blessing...
But does that makes you happy if your child is ain't happy at all?




9 months before,
i was still searching for tht one...
Till then i found it.
From the bottom of my heart,
It's the most fortunate thing that happened or appear in my life.
Watever typhoon came by, nothing means a big matter to me.
Because he was my pillar of strength to everything.





The river, the pond, the sea, the lake are so wide and long and big...
That fishes are everywhere out there...
But this particular one that made it so special.
That it's the one and only.
That no one can replace it for me.








If only i could turn back in time.
I would be a malay now to be with him.
If only i could turn back in time .

I will see his family regardless of how much critisicm i get from them and get embarressed.
If only chances were to be given again.
IF only we could fight it strong together....
If only....
If only.....








From that very moment i part from him.
Till now, tears had been rolling down my cheeks...
Again and Again.
Heart had been shattered and torn into billions and zillions of pieces....
Again and Again...
Pieces of happy times we shared been running through my mind...
Again and Again....








I am trying to be strong.
But each time i see and think about you...
think about the times we've been through...
think about all the things we've talk about...
It hurts me real bad...





I had to hide my sorrows at home.
And when i started to tear again.
I went running somewhere discrede... solelemely....
I couldn't express that to my family...
The feeling is so unbearable....
Uncontrollable....
I couldn't stand up alone.
I guess neither do you?
I couldn't walk down this aile alone...
I'm like a lost sheep running down every road everywhere...
Endlessly...










If only,
we could hold this on together.
Fight this on together...
Stronger...





As my love for you will not change.
Yes,it may be too early to say now...
But i bet it.
believe me...

No comments: