Wednesday, June 13, 2007

12th June

Tuesday!!
Meet up with Jas and Swan for breakfast came to skl , gt myself dressed. Then i realised 1 dumb dumb thing i had done. I BROUGHT THE WRONG COCK SHOES! BOTH SHOES ARE RIGHT FEET'S SHOE . hahah! Blur man me! lol! Jas accompany me go back to take my LEFT shoe loL!. Then went up for the presentation. Gan Jiong! very very!Sat at MLT for like practically the whole day. Slept inside also ahah! In the end, my team did not get in. Hmm, sad wld be definately de ah~ but look on the bright side. When we reached Hong Kong, we dun have to worry about presenting loL! but to enjoy! Eat and Shop! Shop and Eat!whoooo!!! Erm, but have ta watch my diet too na! loL!

Staright away head to PENANG'S trip meeting. After tht chill at cafe 1 then went to simei. See see look look, buy my corn flakes haahh! then go home. Reach home ler, then go out again cuz my sis and mum goin to Funan to buy lappie. Then had a quarrel with both of them in the car. Just because my mum said she is only getting the lappie for both my sis and not for me. I was like huh! wth! its ohk if your getting for the second wan cuz she needs it in ITE. But for teh younger wan is still in secondary skl need lappie meh! wHAO! THEN if in future i go Poly i shld get sth better than a lappie ah! loL!!! wth la!!! Damn bias oh! Therefore, i am tired of talkin to them is not i dun wanna talk to them cuz i cun outbeat them. True! i am very very defensive. Y, cuz i wanna make things clear. Then cuz i told my mum saying tht she is shouting. This is wat she told me:" you dun have to tell me wat to do, i am your mother i can do anything i like. Dun tell me this and tht!" so i i was there mumbling, then you dun have to tell me wat to do too cuz i am your daugther, i have the rights to know wat i shld and shld not.loL!!!!okay abit childish, but this is wat i am when yor quarreel with me. I am not saying tht i am alwaya right. But if there are things which is no good, definately i have to say, despite your my mother anot oh!loL! pek chek! we quarrel from my house to Funan, then stopped awhile .Then on the way back from Funan back home...loL!!! its damn lame la! always wasting my voice and saliva quarrelling with them.Wasting my energy in frowning for such dumb dumb things....

Had late dinner.Went to sleep around 1 plus.


Wednesday

Woke up at 9. Got myself changed into swimming costume then went to swim till 11.30.
Came back, slack awhile. Headed to Simei to trim my hair. Went to ReVamp salon (cheapest salon "$22" they asked me to wait half an hour. I cun wait. THEREFORE!!!! i had no choice but to go for de $10 QB house to trim my hair. Know wats the worse thing!!!???? She cut my Taily!!! and it became shorter a little la!!!! wth oh!!!!! my beloved tail!!!! ohk la still have but not as nice and long like b4! i told her not to cut liao!!!ARGH!!!! SOB....bOUGHT LUNCH for hui ping and swan then meet them at my house. Took bus 5 home hor, i must well walk home better! tht bus drove extremely slow tht i can actually run faster than it ah!Had our lunch and watched DVD. Then swan went to do her Project lol!!! Ltr tht, swan wanna eat fruits....She actually cut fruits eh! haha! its hilarious i tell you...loL!!! we video it down lOL!...They stayed till around 7 plus then went to meet Del in bus 2 heading to changi to had their lunch. While rottin infront of the com. Waitin fer dinner to come back loL!!.... Lets see wat i can do ltr...


ApRiL oUt!

No comments: