Saturday, June 16, 2007

16th June 2007

Woke up at 10 today. Wanted to go for a swim but the weather was not nice and it looks like its gonna rain soon! Had lunch and went to meet Hui ping to buy penang stuff. Xuan and Kai came along. Then came, Furby and Jess,then Goldfish and swan and joanne. Then we went havock in hui ping's room. Swan made me piggy back her! loL~!!!! We then sing karaoke ahhaha! so funny!!!! lol! then jas came and we had steam boat for dinner. Went home, did ironing for my mother. Then online. loL!Did 300 crunches and 40 side crunches. SHIOK!
Then he came up online telling me Spurs won and stuff. Cuz my display put on wearing ah mong's cap with my hair tied up. Then he say i like become fat!? huh! i was like i nvr grow fat but cuz i tied my hair thts why my face is round. Then he says is it... wth la! idiot! this time. I wun becuase of this eat and eat then nvr exercise...i will slim down to let him seee.... idoit! XUETE XUETE!!!! WELL, MAYBE i am fat! but i shall prove to him!

*A***S ** you wait! i shall slim down to show i am not fat!!! you wait and see! arsehole!!!


ApRiL oUt!

No comments: