Sunday, June 24, 2007

Friday.
Pictures will be put on another page. Duuno wats wrg with the network. Go gong gong lo!.
Friday. Woke up late. wENT for 20 plus laps of swimming hewee!! Realised tht i have to go for dance lessons(optional) hahah! went late lor. Went for singing lesson. loL! Mr Cho drove us for dance lesson at Newton. Ltr tht went to meet my sista at bugis to shop for clothes. Sooo happie bought 2 singlets. And 2 shirt ahah. 2 for $20. and the other 2 for $18.90. Sad thing was i could not get my jeans yet...But ya know whats the most happening and saddistic about it!?! Well let the Gong gong here tell you ppl. 1 of my sleeve shirt in green colour, i could not fit in! XUETE! The aunty lah! tell me! ITS FREE SIZE!. *tOK your head ah! free size! While the other Spagetthi shirt. GREEN SOMEMORE!!!!! 1 SIDE LONG THE OTHER SIDE SHORT! ARGH! wth la loL! hahaahh!! so gong gong hor me lol!!!sian!then both have to give to my sister.

Took same train with Rebecca. We were like talkin about arts ppl. Like into the acting arts area. Where some are very typical. The way they talked, they way they reacted. If ppl who are not their type, they wld like. Yeah watever and stuff liek tht la....funny ah! if me, any ppl i also accept hehehaaaaaa!!!!

Saturday
The day the netballers, basketballers and badmintonors come back....They must have had alot alot of fun!...Woke up at 7 went to Lucky Plaza ta get my hair steamed. loL!! haahh! Went back continue to watch WEI XIAO PASTA! HAHAHAH!! NICE LA!!! loL! Went to meet jas and bedok reservior then take cabbie down to CLEMENTI to meet Diya. We were late eventually hahah!. They were celebrating DIya's birthday ahahh. I tell you huh, the fans there all are very young la! As young like secondary kids only lor!!! omg la! i go there hehehe abit paiseh loe...loL!....Then the chair so small! expect ppl to play musical chaiR!!!! omg!
tOOK PICS WITH Diya and Carrie.
Took cabbie back to Tamp to meet Jess, swan, hui ping and del. The cabbie driver damn noisey oh! He kept on talking about wat , guys taking up admin skills la.. loL! then he say guys shld take mechanic and engneering better! earn easier and faster! hahah! halal!!!! Nice to see HuI piNG bACK. HAHAH! tHEN SHE SHOWed me the pictures they took... Sigh! i see liao heartache! really really heartache! i canot believe becasue of my darn reputation and prove to the cartoon voice teacher tht i can dance 10 times better than her( she was a chinese dancer) OH pls! I ACTUALLY GAVE UP my passion for tht....XUETE! Chao JEdai! lol!!!! sigh! but not bad la, they won both matches....good oh.....


Watched WEI XIAO PASTA till i weeped like mad!My tears rolled down like endless river.
Its so sad ah... those who watched shall know wat am i sayin.
Ya...erm its around the episode 16 or 17 ba where she got unconscious and her bf have to confront her tht he liked her....argh! lovely man! how i wish in real life its like tht! but tht wld nvr happen to me la haha! Wo mei ren yao er yi la....Gt music pei ban wo can liao...but kinda GU DU cuz music cannot talk to me neh...kokoko!!!

Watevr the case....Life is like tht! iTS FATE.


ApRiL oUt!

No comments: