Thursday, June 21, 2007

21th June 2007

Rotting at home now. Yesterday went ta Japanese restaurant. Daddy kena 4D lol!!! so his treating us ahaha! The atmosphere was alright. But the waitors and waitress were very noisy. Every single minute will be hearing them greeting. They way they greet hor, i cun even understand wat were they talking. Therefore, my sis and i were laughing. I kept disturbing my sis in...." Kua si mi , nan qiao" loL!!! wanan know why i say tht. Go to youtube and search for dick lee's concert then you will see Hossan Leong's Stand up comedy... Damn hilarious la he! talking about Singlish, sanitary pad and condoms and singapore idol jugdes hahah!
My ex suddenly told me his a gay... loL!!! hell no i believe him man! Not unless he puts on make up in public or act like one.Please la! his a lifeguard eh! wtH! Lie also can lie till so fake.!?Arsehole....

Slept till 10 plus today. Whoooo i broke record nia... Oh well, i guess i am tired...i dunno why. Did nth hardcore or anything can sleep till so late!? loL! WHen i woke up, the sun was shining so brightly la....i was elated man! but stayed at home to check out the sun. In the end, its not tht sunny after all. Hahah! Cuz it was covered by white clouds.Rotting at home now. Deciding if i shld go for a swim or practise my shooting? Having Dance lesson ltr from 5 to 7 plus... gotta memorise bt hard!
Sigh!..... The netballers and basketballers and badmintoners will be havin there match in the afternoon. I missed all of them. I miss playing as a team with them. I miss shopping with them. I miss crapping with all of them.... HAIYAH! I JUST MISS THEM AH~~! SIGH!I'm growing fat la! No hectic sports this week! XUETE!



I AdOrE PpL WhO lIkE WhO i aM
I AdoRe PpL wHo aCcePt WhO i aM
ThE cRaziNeSs of mE
thE FuNNiEsT of ME
ThE IgNorAnT oF ME
THe sTuRbOrNEsS of Me
tHe jEaouS OF Me
tHe FaTnESs oF ME
tHe gONg GoNgNEsS Of ME
tHe UgLy fAcE Of mE
ThE lOvABlE Of Me
tHe aPpROAcHaBlE Of ME
THe jAcK O All tRAdEs BuT mAsTeRs OF NOnE. IS IT?! LOL

hAHAH! I DUNNo WHAT AM I typINg, bUT YEAH tHIs iS WhO i am! hahah!


ApRiL oUt!

No comments: