Wednesday, June 20, 2007

20th June







Woke up in the morning , went for a swim.No idea why my left chest hurts when ever i swim freestroke. Well at least i dun get exhausted swimming tht stroke... Swam 20 laps today. Went
for my dance lessoon. Know what Mr cho told me? he said tht Miss Jac calculated everything and is $4ooo plus eh! not $1000!!!! wth! then wat they told me on monday! bloody hellL!!! XUETE XUETE!!!!! tHIS WHOLE WEEK IS morely occupied by my dance and singing lesson, therefore i could hardly play bball or go for netball training....sian....sure fat de! omg!!!! This cun be happening la!

Wen for dance lesson. Alot of steps to learnt. Manange to learnt all but have to get the tempo and stroke right and perfect. Mr Cho then send EEzy, Syira , Dion, Jeremy an me to the car. Syira, EEzy , Dion amd me took Vintage pics. Its damn nice la....really really nice!Meet up with Jas, her fren Xue'er, Jess, Del , sWAN and Edwin. Edwin got this fringe cut straight. Cool la. really. Had Kui Chap for dinner. Then head to ARab Street to Sheesha. Only Del, Jess and Edwin Sheeshain while we slack slack. Took lots of emo pics i tell ya....realy lots!

Left the place. Del and Jas acocmpany me. Took lots of stupid pose just for Del's 20 pictures aajajaj! funny sial!! lol!! Got back home. Had dinne rmy mum bought... Thts noo good! i think i am growing FAT LA! nonon!!!!

Now am at home, blooggin slacking... Searchin for food ta eat.. why? cuz there is nth to do. I think i shall go fora 20 lap swimming . Then ltr head to simei for shooting(netball i mean.) If only i have my bball... My sis la, bring the bball to skl till the teacher confiscate! argh!!!!!


Jas ask me to blog say i miss her.... okay i blog wat you say liao huh loL!!!



These are the following pics hahah!




The flash light is too strong! makes my eyes go blur haha!


nICE Staircase and wall huh


Jas and I. FINALLY!

Swan's atti:" waht yer looking at!?" lol!




While Swan is taking a nap...


See this ppl Sheeshaing....

Am i the third party inside?!


A bit blur....are they drunk? TSK TSK....

And AGAIN huh!

And again



Swan is advertising the GAP advertisement i think....




Jess is thinking...thinkin



Edwin is sobbering AGAIN!? AHAH

Swan and Del lookin outta window looking for BANGALAHS! AHHA!


We look like a band right! Cool hah!



Don't you agree tht our asses are nice! ME and Edwin's one ahah


Awww... Del misses her empty bottle of wine



Oh Hoh! EDwin is sobbering! Nooo!!! lol! siao! its an empty bottle meant to put flowers hahah!



Remember this boy in channel 8? hahah! took it at Peninsular Plaza

No comments: