Friday, June 8, 2007

Blog BLog

Tuesday
Came to skl for revision. Meet up with Jasmine and study our DMT exam the next day. We both were so KUTU stress la! we cannot get whatever we've studied into our head eh! Then my frens were like so clever! sigh! Then i went for my netball training. Only 5 person went only sial! ahahha! Coach trained us till we were panting whoohhH!!! coola hor! hahah!

Wednesday
Had our DMT EXAm as i had said b4. Siao! i dunn ohow am i gonna fair myslef la! this semester sucks for me, test practical, video everything! Mr Luck! pls come to me, come come come, roll down, fly down , swim here, run here, hop here, sprint here, fight here also have to come. hahaha!Meet up with Jasmine then Poh Chuan came too. Then we all study la! Poh Chuan then left with Jasline. sO Left me and Jas. When we had nth to do. The thing we wld do is to TAKE PICS! AHAH! cuz we are CAM WHORE! ahah!shhh!!! Dun Spill out ok! ahha! We take and take. K, got ourselves calmed down le then continue study. Then 3.30 liao. Swan ping they all came, so we went to play bball with the rest la! PLay liao i did not went to eat dinner with them, cuz i had to be home early to study for my exam. NMS! sigh! Soory guys if i left your. Erm its not PANG SEH LAH! kutu eh! i dunno why i dislike this word. "PANG SEH!" i Will sian when i heard this word la! XUETE! Decided to study all the way till like 3?4? but the moment i sat on my bed, after an hr, doink* to sleep i went! ahahha! next day papers all over my bed ahhaha!

Thurday
Had my NMS exam, and its over le! YEAH! WHOOOO!! Reliefed. Went for the video showcase thingy. Loads of crap work. Ok la, not many but a little.My grp got into video under Mr Dom. Till now they have yet come out with wat they wan. AT first, ghost...then mystery...then advertisement....then next?!!??
Hmm, actually i had 2 ideas la. One is a drama. The other is like a food variety show like tht la.Go around singapore to explore sSingapore food. Coolll right! i also KNOW! AHAHA!
Meet up with jas and the rest...Did not went for netball training. Dun wanan say. lol! Kenna say by coach liao. Hard decision. Not about being exhausted. Its more about my final yr project ah!, exams ah!, test ah! lessons ah!!! student seminar ah! arts festivals ah! so many.., hahaha!!! K la.
Had conference with Jas, Monk, kai, xuan and Po Wen. Then spoke to them for an hr plus to 2. Till i lay on my bed, i totally doink* la! sigh!!! lol! woke up, Monk and Jas send me msg ahahh! Po wen says he dun wanna talk to me in the night le! sigh! WAHT! SAY till like i kenna cursed in the night tht so long as i talk on the phone sure doink * huh! you guys very bad eh. Have to understand tht big size ppl like me tend to sleep more. lol! ahahahaha!!!!!!

Hoh! ONe more thing! my sister took my TAMAGOTCHI LA! sHe hor, very very bad eh. Found my tamagotchi then nvr say she found it. Took it ask my mum to change battery for her. I found out, i asked her nicely can i have it back. she looked at me and dun answer me at all lei! XUETE! VERY VERY VERY BAD!!!!! XUETE ! XUETE! XUETE!!!!! ARGH!and my second sis dun wanna help me la, she side tht fat girl! I'M So pissed la, always dun wanna ans me eh!!!! I mean if she wanna play just say" hey jie, i found your tamagotchi can i play?" then if i say "no i wanna play" then no choice. but she has hers also lor...PINK colour somemore!KNS!!!WAOH!!!!!!!!*TSK TSK.... RELAX RELAX MAN~

K la! dun wanna talk rubbish anymore. Meeting with Jas, Poh Chuan, Swan , ping , Fel and the rest for bballl . hMMM TODAY quite alot of ppl play hor! fun fun! hahah!
I'M STILL ANGRY WITH MY SIS FOR TAKING MY TAMAGOTCHI!SELF DISTRUCT YOURSELF!

No comments: