Monday, June 18, 2007

18th June 2007

Yeah! its the day tht i will be leaving Singapore to Penang for netball tournament! Its an eye opener! First time goin overseas representing ITE SINGAPORE as a sports person to play netball! BUT ALL OF IT HAS GONE TO DREAMS ONLY!

yEAH THTS wad i'm saying. I AIN'T GOIN TO PENANG ANYMORE! WHY! FOR ppl who asked!? its because of My Hong Kong seminar, whereby i am allowed to choose 1. For ppl who knows me, its gonna be obvious tht i will choose netball. Cuz its my pasison!My mum asked me to decide. In the end, its her decision i have to follow. If i were to choose netball , i would have ta pay $1000 plus for penalty, for insurance, traineers fee. Everything!

Its hopeless la! i dun mind doin both because i am given both.Not trying to say tht i am greedy or wad la, but as what everyone said. Given a thing, its a responsibility to get it done.Seems like , my responsinility as a netballer is not done. Really dun understand why the teacher dun let me come back from penang and train double hard. Thinks she has her own reason la. The Mr Cho also damn rude. Me, miss nyoe and him were conferencing.Then he said it sarcastically sayin, " pls tell tht april to decide , she used to be a good girl, now dunno why like tht." i was like... huh!? hello ! i am on the phone, if you wanna say sth say it to me, not to pass msg to miss nyoe when we are actually on the same line! shit yoU! My mother also another one. Say the decision is mine. When i told her i wld prefer to go to penang she says. Then who is gonna pay the $1000 plus? ok. so she insisted me to go HK. THEN she asked me, so you goin, i say ya. YOur decision? i say its more of yours than mine. sigh! its really really devastating la!.


When home, unpacked my stuff. My mum says watever thing happened today. nvm. sHOow to them tht i am not responsible and a not commited to things de girl. Like wat miss nyoe and miss daphne said and how hard they had fight for me.

Went to send them off,seeing them goin up the coach. I felt like crying, but held back my tears...Its really sad, really. The feeling is like a passion of wat you longed for , to go overseas ta play ya fav sports, representing singapore and stuff like, and it has been trashed *piang! just like tht. Sigh, still repairin. Tml will be a very tough day for me.

MISSnyoe & Miss Daphne, dun worry the things you guys had fight for me will not go to waste, where i will peroform and do better than wat they expect of me...I will TU PO NAN GUAN! thankyou! plus de maddness ppl. thanks for being there for me and missed the movie we supposed to enjoy! haha! sian!! ok ok...tml, i shall be strong! though u am not~!
APRIL! JIA YIO!


ApRiL oUt~

No comments: