Monday, June 4, 2007

Bored

Weather the Weather hot anot? YES IT IS!!!! HOR! DAMN HOT LA! Hot till i wanan swim the whole day eh. My mum complainned tht i starting to have pimples comin out again. Well, its the cause of prison break! Beczo of tht my pimples are comin out la! Hahah!

sO went gym ran 3.2 km then went for a swim, mid afternoon. Heng i swam finish, cuz it started to drizzle le loL! Went to my sis chalet bbq after tht. Sian, have to bbq for them. They are like so lazy la! then my sis order like so many food and her bdae cake is like 2kg. THts damn too much le la can!? Came back with my other sis and dad. My mum had to stay over to look out for them. loL!!! they look like a wanderer to me ahahha!
Sian la! have been eating and eating. But the most i ate was apples ahahh! yeah! its so fresh and sweet heee! Luckily my aunt brought salad and fruits! loL!!!
Guys stop me if you think or see me eating alot!
Cuz if i'm grumpy or sth went wrg i will put food to change my mood. But i'm trying to stop this habit, cuz this habit brings me no where but to grow even bigger and fatter! It happened like 5 yrs ago thts why i became this "MUSCULAR!" LOl! i hate this size man!

Sigh! anyways.. while chatting with jasmine, i saw him online. Sigh! i feel so much ta talk to him, Yet dun wanna talk cuz we've parted le. So talk also no use right.... Sigh cannot la cannot la. Though of deleting his contact but like tht like running away from reality hor. Sian. This is so shitty. KERRRRR!!!!!!!!

No comments: