Thursday, April 30, 2009


I am shagged....

After a band try out.
Waiting to cross the road to my house.
Work was quite alright for me.
Cause i get the chance to get out of the office! Gosh! YOU know! sitting there everyday on the seat is making my arse go BIGGER!
When to Dover ITE cuz Alvin's boss wanna see me.
Head to raffles had lunch.
Do my stuff at starbucks till Del and Bi KOng came.
We then had Apple struddle then i left when Furby came.
Sorry guys...
Head down to Aljunied for a badn trial session.
It ended at 10.30pm.
Arse, tired man~
When was the last time i sung in a band?
Like last year?
BUt this time are all old songs...
They are quite nice, giving me pointers...
BLABALALALBALLA.....
but the manager don't look nice and friendly .
He looks abit "ti ko pek" like a sly fox...
I was scared ok!
he was sitting behind me the whole night!
buT i'm glad tht was over.
i have yet decide whether to join them.
Study is an issue.
time manage is an issue.
CCA is an issue.
Staying up late night is an issue.
Menses ALSO gave me an issue last night.
Dinner was not well fed tht i had stomache cramps the whole night...
Swine!
ok, i'll better be off...
Have loads of paper work to do from tht faggot!

Syg was working day and night.

Non-stop due to his shot and editing...

Worried for him tht his getting sick soon.

PS: you must take care of yourself.

Or else i feed you with thermometer and panadol and medicine loL!

Or else i'll hug you till death~ loL!!!

Love ya =*



"Bi Kong" aka Yunru bought Kinder Joy fo us...

Furby and del.

Its a "Kinder Joy Presentation gift~"

Eggs...eggss....
We had apple struddel yeah!

They just love Mona Lisa. HOHohO!

At Work
Slogging off busy getting my laptop done.
Some how it did went well, but i'm gonna get Furby to do it for me. Cuz i am a lousy Multimedia student when it comes to Fixing computers hahah! =p

See how unlunky my hands can get when i touch computers for a long time....

Was it me or was it the computers fault?

No comments: