Monday, March 16, 2009







BLUES CLUES~




"HEYLO! HEYLO! ARE YOU OK!?"
Life these days are soooo freaggkin bored! It's worse than MONDAY BLUES.
Come on, tell me i'm busy tell i'm busy..........


Being it at home
waking up doing house chores of mowing the lawn, doing gardening, cleaning toilets, sweeping and mopping the floor, cooking. Everything.





Kills me to death after that....
Its better off going off to school for lessons and done by evening.
Then go for rehersals or maybe ccas.



See, the reason why i had so many things before was to keep my mind occupied.
But now it seems tooo toooooooo over non-occupied already.
Friends are all busy with their things...
working, out, sleeping, out.




And here am i. Lazing around worse than a pig.
Even pigs may not feel bored though they are lazy cuz they'll just end up slothering things up in the mud or eating nonsense and go to sleep... then wake up play again, mud here and there, eat then sleep.



How i'd wish, i'm still having heavy rehersals like before when i was in grease.
Know, busy busy but still have time for myself, frens and family.
But now seems too be too free for myself and everyone till i'm alone.

Just to say, this feeling is so much like some emo-shit. haha!
Which i wun wanna feel it this way.

Ah, pangsai la~




JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. HOW GONG GONG WAS I IN SECONDARY SKL DAYS... HAIR FREAKING SHORT! HAHAH!!!!


This was taken in my Military band Days! i missed it sooo much!

Yeap, this was my secondary skl logo when i first came it. =)

No comments: