Saturday, March 7, 2009

To destress from everything including eh heem...
I went to support Dj and Aidil in their audition.
JUst to say i was late because it was raining Kittens and Puppies~
Their queue weren't too long neither too short.
But we waited till like 7 plus also not their turn.
Aidil then came to realise there will be a second round before confirming the casts...
In the end he couldn't go cuz he has performance at Bukit Batok! lOL!!
Whooo! celeb!!!
So i waited for Dj.
He gt into the second round.
But he didn't.
Cuz they asked him to sing.
But in tht role , he will have to sing offkey.
Oh well, he was this close! at least gt into the first round. =)
If only you were with me.
Sigh~ i wun be looking at those faces alone hah!
But i understand. Ya gotta study. =D
If were me, i would study too. BUt i just wanna get out of the stressssiness for today.
After dinner, i went back.
And here am i revising AGAIN! LOl!....

Tml , shall clean the air-con and go to the gym and a final revision for my BCM before the exam.
tO May which ever god WHO is there to hear me.
I just hope i dun fall asleep in my paper and anyhow do. =)

Btw, Gum2 is missing Dum2 soooo dearly.
dESPITE what he had go through too.
Gum2 hope she could be there face to face with him.
But due to each other's things going on. plus line cut.
Kinda diff.
Gum2 says she cun wait for the stupid stressy exam to over so she can see Dum2.
See how Dum can Dum2 get over the pass few days~
Gum2 longs to hug Dum2!
But Gum2 have to wait.

Below are pictures we took today and yesterday with my Show CHoir mates in Zainol's Laptop.
There was suppose to be more pictures.
But he took afew to upload. =)





PICTURES!














They were trying to act sth out~



Waiting for the train to arrive during Kittens and Puppies afternoon!


Zainol, Nabilah, Teha, Dj and me

Zainol, Ijam, Teha, Me and Nabilah
Zainol, Ijam, Aidl, Nabilah, Teha and me
Zainol,Ijam, Nabilah, Teha, me and Aidil
Me, Ijam, Teha, Nabilah,Syakir and Dj
Teha, Nabilah , Me and Dj
Teha, NABILAH, me, Ijam, Kassim and Syaiful
Faiz, Kamsani, Nabilah, Teha and me
Teha, me and Dj .
With aIDIL AND Ijam behind hah!
Teha, Dj, Me and nABILAH~

Zainol, Ijam, Nabilah, Teha, Me and Aidil
Zainol, Ijam, Nabilah, Teha, Me, Aidil and Dj
Me, Ijam, Nabilah, Teha, Zainol, Syakir and Dj
Zainol, Syaiful, Nabilah, Me,Kassim, Teha wiTH Ijam right at the back just nice for him! hha!

Syaiful, Nabilah, ME,Ijam, Teha and Faiz

KAmsani, Ijam, Nabilah, Teha, Me, Syaiful and Faiz

Fazi, ZAInol, Teha, Nabilah, Me with Syaiful at the TOP!
Ijam, Kamsani, Teha, Nabilah,Me, Syaiful, Aidil and i dunno who~
FINALLY!!!
Zainol, Ijam, Teha, Kamsani, Nabilah, Me,Syaiful and Faiz!

No comments: