Thursday, March 26, 2009

I had a long day.
Training in the morning.
Went to see Bedok view VS Regent Sec in the afternoon.
Went home and here am i now.
Blogging.
I guess i have yet anything to blog.
then suddenly think of how much i've looked since secondary till now. haha!
Its so funny to look at.
I still remember how plum and flabby and small but not small at all when i was much younger. and when i came into ITE i realise how build and dark i was. hahahahaah!
You'll see the pics as you go by....
Don't laugh i tell u.
Laugh also laugh at the pictures not me hahaha! =)


Oh, btw.
Had rehersals yesterday.
Many did not come thougH.
some have reasons while some don't.
Some went disappear and no news at all...
HMmmmm, was it being irresponsible or???
Just being PURE LAZY??
or JUST.....
i dunno....


in sec 4
Year 1




SC performance
My good frens

I'm sure this alley was somewhere after our dance rehersals for Hong Kong.
FOR i remember clearly!
i somehow sprain my back when i did this pose .
Syirah, Izzy and Dion had one too haahha!!!! shall find tht pic out!
Netball times in POLTITE season


My best friend since primary skl till now. i Lorve her!

See hoe freaggin dark am i. Its not the tanning oil k haah!

Its the sun tanning and other sports that made us this dark =D

Syirah and i making goofy faces

Hong Kong seminar times
In my toilet? huh!

My basketball coach
Swimming competition.
ITE grad.
Lookin for me? look out for the darkest one haha!


















No comments: