Monday, March 23, 2009




NATURALLY 7 FANS







Last Sunday and Monday we went to watch their concert and attended their workshop.
iT totally awesome trueily fabuloso great i tell u!
I totally fall in love with them.
nOT only on their vocals but their talents.
They are different from any other artists or boybands.
They can become the instruments ,
the drums, the violin, the flute, the bass, the guitar and more...
man they are PHENOMENAL (syirah's fav word to be used haaha! )





They are all men in black but they wear white shoes ahah! cute kan... hohoHO!


















NOW! the next few pictures are pictures that took place on the 21st march.
My syg and dek's performance.
Show was alright with laughter and humour.



But there were other things that happened.
A "makcik" nearly had a fight with me.
but because i'm being tooo modest towards her. nth much happened.
But i shall say its her ruddness makes me provoke her.





Well, it all happened like this:


(ah ma telliing stories)





i was queueing for chicken rice which i had ordered so was waiting to pay.
The lady then came beside me and took her plates but because i was somehow in her way so she said this : " sorry , excuse me " ( in an impolite manner)
so i moved aside but was pissed with her.
i then said to aidil , " eh dil, sorry , excuse me"
the lady over heard me mimicking her she stared at me all the time and scolding me mumbling to herself.
some words i do understand what was she saying.
She kept saying :" kurung harjar , aku sepak kau!. kurung hajar... yada yada.........."
STOries were passed down to the people on our table
and so pictures of them showing how scared they are towards the "makcik" kurung hajar =)


like i said, u dun cause the fire to spark in me, i'll not strike u. bear this in mind. Cause i'm nice, and you don't wanna see my claws or fire spark. =)


Panic Stricken towards MAKCIK 1






Petrifreakiness towards MAKCIK 2

















the HORROR when seeing MAKCIK!






























Lethargic look after scolded by MAKCIK










































bEFORE getting scolded by MAKCIK









































































































































Then talk about yesterday.
I had double trainings to numb my boredness away.
I'M SO free tht i can sleep the whole day but i ain't no sleepy head...
Netball training in the morning was tough. AT FIRST.
FLOORBALL trainng then was just running here and there.. =)
Baby, i'm missing ya.













































































































No comments: