Sunday, March 22, 2009


BOY! ITS PLAIN TO SEE THT UR THE ONLY ONE FOR ME.


BACK AT ONE
It's undeniable that we should be together
It's unbelievable, how I used to say that
I'd fall never
The basis is need to know
If you just don't know how I feel
Then let me show you that now
I'm for real
If all the things in time, time will reveal
Yeah

1 - one, you're like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me and
Four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

(yeah)It's so incredible, the way things work themselves out
And all emotional, once you know what it's all about, hey
And undesirable, for us to be apart
I never would've made it very far'
cause you know you got the keys to my heart'cause...

Repeat 1

Say farewell to the dark of night
I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little child, whose life has just begun
You came and breathed new life into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the life line
Just in the nick of time










This song may be damn old but it does reveals how i felt towards you.
mR! mohd Iskandar Bin Amri. haha!
yeah, its been like 1 year we've known each other.
but it's been 6 months plus we've known each other one to one more well apart from us seeing each other...
I shall not say i know u very very well to the extreme, but i know is how much you've become ( huh? whats tht? haha!)



i may not be able to translate this in malay.
but i guess english will be good enough for you to see/ feel how i feel towards you


well,
You are the light when i can not see for you shall be my torch
you are the air when i can not breathe for you shall be my nose
you are the eyes when i am blind for you shall be my eyes
you are the one i came to find thts why we have phones and meetups for =)
you are the one who is in my life thts why your part of my life now
you are the one i need for life to lead me wrong and right. Vice-versale to you too
you are the song that is always in my head thts why i've been singing
you, i pray for before i go to bed though i'm not into any particular religion
you are the love that fills my heart so i can fill it up for you too....
you, i loved right from the start thts why there is no one else but YOU.
when im short of breath you breathe with me so we can breathe together
when i am hyper
you are patient with me so i can controlmy hyperness
without u where would i be only at home.

i would be down on my knees
prayin you will come back to me so i can see ur SMILE!
though we are far apart
Iskandar,
you will always stay in my heart
you are the light
you are the eyes
i only feel mesmorized
you are the only one
you are my one and only
with you in my life

how could i go wrong
you know in my heart you are the song
that keeps my heart beating each and every day
i know i will be okay
because you are right in the path of my way. =)

I hope you'd like it.
things have soon to be changed cuz you'd be busy with your job and i'd be busy with my attachments.
But don't let these leads us astray.
For there isn't any ASH -TRay for us cuz i don't smoke =)
Do take care of yourself when i'm not around especially your health.
If your down with flu, bring tissue hor.
If your down with fever, take medicine.( don't act macho, cuz people do have their weak sides too) haha!
Not seeing you doesn't mean i can't hear you. haah!
Cuz there is a technology which is meant for us to call and say HEYLO AH SYG!
Loveses and misses loads.

No comments: