Thursday, March 12, 2009

My DUM2 =D

Met up with Syg, Aidil and Q yesterday more a movie!
met at Plaza Sing , had lunch then head to watch PUSH pop!
The show was not bad, at first was abit question mark here and there....
overall outta 10 i give a 7? loL!
Then i had ta head home straight cuz things did not turned out right in the earlier morning yesterday.
Daddy was havin Men MENOPAUSE.
throwing temper thinking we didn't ans him whether to have lunch or not.
Gosh.
In the end, he didn;t speak to me and neither do i.
But my sis had a fight with him far before i came back~ haha!
Guess today will be a boring day AGAIN!
TML shall be my DOOOOOMS DAY,
had to pluck out my WISDOM tooth.
Goin alone cuz no one is free =(
Be missing my syg again. =(
MADDNESS i'll see you soon! its been 2 months i hadn'n seen you girls!

PICTURES


There! my syg was found! surprisngly no one came to ask for rewards ~


i wonder whats that on his arm?

Q wasn't ready yet cuz she didn't realize i took a pic of her hah!


seee what's he holding? HONGKIE!!!! KNS!
quit smoking ok!


Be a non-smoker like me! CAREFREE!
Lungs also free!


drinking starbucks is way better than smoking =)


seee! stop smoking and you'll smile more ma~








No comments: