Saturday, March 7, 2009

Woke up in the morning for Checkup...
Came home did house chores.
So while searching through the net.
I saw this pic of the cat yawning .
It resemblence of what am i doing now.
My younger sister is out.
My second sister is out too with her boyfriend somemore.
And i am at home BORED.
Though study study study.
But i studied till i got bored~! Will be whole day at home sial!
Oh gosh!
Everyone is out the whole day including my parents!
Except me and my dog~
well, i guess my dog is the worse! haha!
Poor thing like me~
Guess, i'll be going to give Aidil and Dj support.
Since i'm free-free.
Sigh~
My mind are so filled with many things twirling in my mind!
How i wish i could sleep tilll the sleepless nights...
The madness of this world
Cannot be conquered
By the sadness or the power
Of the world,
But only by the oneness
Of the world – hearts
It comes to a point of freedom
a point of happiness
a point of being thoughtful.
if only i could live alone.
with no heartaches.
no thinking.
but being alone will forgo loneliness...
which is why god gave us brain to think
regardless of
Friendship
Family
Relationship
Studies
Work
PROblems~
But when ur mind goes blank.
It feels as if your free from everything!
Still the heart that hurts the most.
It teared down cheeks when heart was ever felt hurt.
Dun ask me why , what , when , how.
I dun wana answer.
But a listening ear would be great.
Still, i cun express myself to u.
3 MOre days till the tortureous of books, papers and pen will end!
Then it shall be holiday.
Then, i'll be able to spend more time with him.
Holiday, i wanna go
swimming
suntanninng
watch sunset
go to places i've never gone!
everywhere
anywhere~!

No comments: