Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dumb Dumb, you have more GUm Gum???



Nightmares!


Nightmare ah i tell you!
Gosh, its so nerve wreaking to have such nightmare.
nIghtmares like jumping off the clift , run after by trolls, kena killed, left by my mum...
all these i can tahan.BUT!


This nightmare is the most deathing one.
It kept me awake the whole night and i cun stop thinking.
Yes..... its abit dumb to think it would be her.

Cuz its tooo absurb.
But because its too absurb and
soooooo scary to happen to be her.
Worse still u could even tell my mum about it like you've known her for years hugging her somemore.
hahhah!

And the way you look into my eyes in tht dream as if your not in a wrong.
Saying its "meant to be" kills me more! hahah!
That made me cried the whole night even though its just a nightmare.
That because everyone is sleeping i had to do it silently (under the blanket)
to prevent from waking my sisters up, hahah!


But things might be true.
May not her. but... but....
i'm just too afraid such thing would happen to me again and again.
Not once , not twice but thrice before....
I'm not saying having this dreamt and telling you about it shows how i don't trust you.


But i'm scared to lose you.








NETBALL


A game i love playing since primary school.
From an attacker to a mid-field to defender.
Having a GREAT coach.
Great companion of players esp in ITE.


Sad to say. Many has left.


New ones come in.
I do hope, the new one will be more sociable than just talking among your own language cuz its just not gonna work.
And those thinking that playing netball would be so easy.
I guess your wrong cause,
playing netball is of wat you called team work.
Not only it needs skills.


BUT stamina.


No stamina, you can forget about running on court but to sit aside.
If you think everytime its quite a wasting of time to do fitness or too tiring.
You can jolly well find one less streanous.
Might as well find some ccas like computerise where you'll just sit.
If you were to say about passion and willing to learn.
Be focus and alert on court and come down for training often.
That way, you won't left out so many things that had learnt.
If you think coach is scolding you for fun.
your WRONG!.
cause, we all do make mistakes.
and to improve,
learnt from your mistakes and make improvement.

Coach scoldings is for your own good.
So do bear in mind.
Hope to see more of you coming down often. =)


Anyways, netballing the whole day.
Morning, ITE.
afternoon, bedok view.
Night. TV!


















When I first saw these Grande Headphones by Dooby

I was like — you've got to be kidding me! At first glance I couldn't tell if they were actually for adults or just some kind of toy, but then I realized that they are the real deal after checking them out on Urban Outfitters.com.

cool dah!

No comments: