Sunday, March 29, 2009


I was looking at a mail that shazali (m y classmate) sent about 10 things allah won't ask for
One of the sentence was rather conviencing

"Allah won't ask about your skin colour, but ask the content of your character"
See that KUKU'S face upfront! His Mr. Dum2

THE BOREDEMNESS OF A SATURDAY

I made myself stayed at home the whole day yesterday.
There was suppose to be a netball match.
Bedok View VS Prsbyterian High ( i dunno how does that spells)
And it was postponed.
SWINE!
And so, i do my normal house chores..

washing of clothes
Sweeping the floor
mopping the floor
Watering the plants
Ironing the clothes.
Edited a few photos...
Till now, i'm still a blur-cock with Adobe Photoshop.

The whole house was all to myself by the afternoon.
My parents went singing.
My younger sister went out to catch a movie.
My second sister went for shooting.
And so, i'm alone with my dog outside guarding the house. ( sleeping~)


By the evening, they came back.
And we dragged my younger sister to the gym to exercise.
Man, the moment u see her u tell her to exercise .. look like kING KOng! haha!
We did a sissors exercise and she complained her feet numb hahah!!!!


Had dinner.
Funny thing was, i do remember how to cook rice.
But the rice didn't turned out soft and nice.
It was HARD!
loL!
I guess i dunno how to use the rice cooker =)



Life for me has been outta comments
Except the fact that i went for various trainings to kill time.
And not to mention the times i meet up with syg.
Come to think of musicals.
I missed the memories i had with them ...
Awww.... it was so .....
an a wonderful experience.
despite some politics and economics faced hahah!!!
How, i'd wish i had another musical running with them too...
You'll see how crazy we were back then...

No comments: