Sunday, March 15, 2009


It was a satuday.
I met up with AIDIL first at Outram mrt station.
Then head down to clark quay.
waited for Isk, Zainol to come.
So nice of them to accompany zainol and me to the audition.
Ijam came along after that.
Audition was ok, but my heart went "THOBBY THOOOBY" before i went in.
I tried my best. but the result will be out after 2 weeks. heh.
Syg and i had a bet.
lOL!. BUT WE'll just see. haha!
Later that had lunch at foodcourt.
Went to marina square to play pool.
walked to suntec convention centre and sat at starbuck for awhile.
i'm just elated to spend at least the whole day out.
Esp with Syg! and Aidil too... =)
Its holiday now, and i'm gonna make the best out of it before my attachment. =(



PICTURES

FIRST shoot


second shoot and we're asked not take pictures hah!

oh yeah, his trying to look manly

and his trying
and he tries again.
If you think he looks manly then it works hah!
What ever he looks like he always be my babae! haha









































No comments: