Wednesday, April 1, 2009



ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT!
I will be engaged somewhere July and will be getting married early SEPTEMBER!
hoho! was talking with my syg last night and we've decided.
Yes......, it might be too fast for us.....
But we'd think it would be better.



Seeerweeet Kan?


















Sighk! hahahahah! APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!!!!
HAHAH! oh gosh! i dunno how many have i've fooled today!
The fact that it's my month though!
harhar! so APRIL BABIES! don't let me down and fool ur friends all you want! you have 3 hours left! HURRY!


Speaking of the month APRIL.
It's my name and my birthday tooo!!!!!!
erm, what date is it huh?
lets seee.......
is it the 4th april?
nope. It's syirah's.
is it the 29th april??
eh.... nope. It's Aidil's.
OH! IT's............................................


....22nd APRIL!......


OK!
YOU GUYS DON'T FORGET OK!.
bUt i won't be celebrating on tht day cuz my attachment ends at 8pm. =( saddening right!?
21ST birthday also cannot celebrate on tht day. KE SIAN!.
Though, i may be 21...
i still look 19!
people say sweet 16!
i'd say sweet 19! =)



there are alot of things i wanna do this year.
Get a car license!
get an umpire cert!
learn more indept of music.
earn money.
get an apple laptop.
music programs to set up for.
Classic Ipod.
Learn rollerblade though it hurts my butt the most!
yada yada yada!!!!!
and most important improvement on results...


SPeaking of results.
I got only 2.278. Vad the hell yah!
I sTUDIED SO HARD FOR IT.
Esp my BCM! I got a C!
WANTANIMA!
KAR NA SAI!
Wat liew! this shows i've gotta work even harder.......
XUETE!

hAD floorball training today.
Went for Show choir rehersal.
Umar came! but he left early!.
Oh well, we'll see him soon!
teha and i misses him.... =(
Went to simei with teha and aidil.
Sat at Desert house.
What made me real stupid was....
Aidil and Teha were laughing at me cuz i was reading Aidil's Kolej 56's script.
Diff character.
As i dunno what they are talking.
I just read and pronounce what i can see and read.
But unfortunately, i've failed cuz they just cun stop laughing at me.
Oh well, i'm not gonna stop speaking malay. hahah!
=)
Tired. But i shall watch teeeveee... =)






~Pictures~





















Mr. cho is elated to have Aidil's no. hahah!





Saving....


saving no.








see how good friends they are? hhahah!














No comments: