Monday, April 27, 2009






3rd
Week of the First day at work



Moon - day
Early morning kenna lecture by my dad for not being awake...
its like 7am please!
loL!
Slowly wake up...
Get dressed because i had an ARTS EXCELLENCE AWARD intervew at ITE HeadQuarter
First time wearing a formal attire~ haha!
~Nervous~
Umar was norminated too...
After the interview, we went to had lunch and catch up with one another....
Later, he then showed me his painted bike.
I wanted to give a kick start but! i was in skirt...
SWINE!


Back in office i was.
Then i started to get bored.
And then start to doze off....





Jac took a video of me sleeping....

Just when my supervisor called me, she laugh and got choked! hahah!

After work, took a cab down to get my ram upgrade. Stupid previous guy degrade my RAM...

Met up with Teha for dinner then head home to Xuet! hehe!

Yes, i'm missing him...

in my sleeps too..

at work too...

while xueting...

at all times even when i'm busy...

Cuz i can multi-task... HAHAH!

It does not take tht much effort to miss him when his not around...

but it takes alot of heart and soul ,

to have the patience to love him and adore him...

No comments: