Wednesday, April 8, 2009



Dumb sis of mine took this while i was resting.... think i didn't realise it in my phone eh.
Today was a long day.
Didn't sleep well last night.
So i had mini eyes.....
Attended Trainings.
Feeling lethargic but i did a few not bad scores though.
But also because i wasn't alert that i hurt my knee again.
Argh~
Then straight to Show Choir Rehersals.
Dance and dance and sing and dance...
made us feel exhausted despite the air-con tht wasn't on.

I had faces to face ...
I tried to feel u too but each time i opened my heart and ears to you.
there are times,
You kept it closed.
Kept in a secret.
I'd like to care and
hold on and
willlingly to uphold
the pains and news of yours
but you'd didn't want to thts why
i'm sadded and hurt.
Despite tht i couldn't see or hear you.
I'd like to feel or listen to your pains...
and complains.....
I do.
I do..
I doo...woo....
so please don't shove me aside. =((

No comments: