Tuesday, April 7, 2009

EVERYTIME.






Everytime I think of you
I cry myself to sleep.
I think about all our memories,
And from that I cannot eat


Everytime I close my eyes
It feels like you're standing here.
But every time I open my eyes,
You seem not to be there


Everytime i lay on my bed
i think of the times we played wrestle
the time i pulled my pants up high to say "wait"
bt then i lost...


Everytime i look at the ceiling
i see no stars.....
cuz its just a ceiling.
but seeing stars eventhough without you
makes a difference.


Everytime in the morning
when I wake up
And I open up my eyes,
I feel an aching in my heart
That's when I realize.


Everytime how much I really miss you
And long to have you near.
My heart is filled with sadness,
And my eyes are filled with tears.


Everytime at different times throughout the day,
I find I'm missing you.
And I wonder if, perhaps a bit,
Maybe you miss me too.
I miss you in the shower,


Everytime when I'm all alone.
And when I want to hear your voice
I can't help it that I worry,
And I put you in my" prayers."
I think by now it's safe to say,
That I miss you very much,
And my heart will never be the same
Since it suffered Cupids touch.




No comments: