Saturday, April 25, 2009

BERGEM!

i meet up with SYG this morning...
First thing he said to me was.. :" syg why your hair so messy, go find toilet now and tie your hair"
hahaha! he just dun wanna stop asking me to tie hair..
hahah!
but i admit i'm having a bad hair day...
Thanks for reminding me syg =D

SYG was so sweet today...(well, not only today la..)
but despite his work on a sat, depite him feeling very tired, he'd still take a half day to come down to support me. Lurb u GUM2! =*
HAHA!

Kamsani and Kassim went to perporm too =D
i was surprised~
hahah!!!!
I was so nervous over the new song i'm learning.
I've been memorising the song the whole night even sleeping still sleeping singing hahah|!
Q came to watch my performance too hahah!
After tht, we went to had our lunch.
Ltr tht.
Accompany Q to Tamp b4 she goes to work.
And home i went .
Went for an evening jog.

Tml shall be another day......
At tht event again~
Hope i'd perporm well this time. =)












~Seindah Biasa~