Thursday, April 2, 2009



Adventure.....
Where had my adventure stuffs gone too....
Days these days seems soo lethargic to me.
Apart from trainings and rehersals.
It seems to me tht life NOW
is soo outta life.
No events.
No plans.
No activites.
No karaoke.
No swimming.
No sentosaing.
No cycling.
No rock-climbing.
No fun playing.
No crazy stuff.
Nothing....



Friends are all just busy.
Seeing pictures that were to have.
Doesn't seem to have at all...
That's why i'm bored to stiff...
Never had i felt tht
I'm bored to death
Can that be even true
Well, I am still alive
I need something to do
I gotta find some intrest
But I don't know what
I can't think of anything
My mind's door is shut
There must be somthing I can do.
I'm lying on my bed
staring at the wall
I don't feel like going out
I don't feel like staying in
There must be somthing I can do
I'm lying on my bed
That mark on the celing looks like a dog
I don't feel like talking
I don't feel like being quiet
There must be something I can do
I'm lying on my bed
My thoughts keeping me company
I don't feel like thinking
I don't feel like sleeping
There must be something I can do
I'm lying on my bed
I'm bored
There must be something i can do.
i'm lying on my bed
infront of my phone
waiting for a call.
I don't feel like calling
but i don't wanna don't call too.
i'm bored.












No comments: