Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MY NIGHT WITH MOHD ISKANDAR AMRI!
Lorb Lorb Baby you. =D
I'm bad at taking photos in this pose! My bad.




His expression shows how reluctant he wants to go NS.


Pissed! over it! =D







He l ikes taking high picturs~ -_-!!!


Yes, i'm distracted by his news too....




I thinks his face went cramp for tht moment

no flash light. this is the outcome lo hor syg? hgaha!






After my vollyball games with the primary skl volleyball girls!

I spent my whole day at work...

Cracking brains...

Yawning~!

Stressing~

Maraing....~!

ahaha!

Buut, i'm glad that i exercised for tht hour playing volleyball with the girls..

so cute.

And i look like a total dumb dumb dunno how to play volleyball haha! Balls flying all over...

Alvin came down to play too.His spike argh! was scary when he spiked! I Scram the first time. BUt its hard. Jac kept using it to run away from it hahah!

After that met up with Syg.

Then we went to makan sutra to eat and slack at Starbucks till 11 and went back home..

No comments: