Monday, April 6, 2009

It's a sunday. And a sunday is normally a boring day for me cuz i will be home all day long.
But it was just a phone call away one early afternoon.
My DumbDumb called me...
Happily i bathed and met him at Tampines mall.
walked around Tampines.
We both took train and went seperate ways.
i was on my way to my grandma's house while his rushing home to shit.
heheh...
He has stomach probs these days...
" Syg, if your still havin stomache, do see a doc aite. and have a proper meal. DON'T SKIP! "
Though the time we spent was short.
But i'm happy to get to see him 2 days straight.
Cuz the fact that he'll be busy working for the next 5 days and i wun be able to see him. =(
















I know my nose is big





Yooo niga... =)






After my dental appointment today









No comments: