Sunday, April 26, 2009


By seeing this pictures depicts how the weather was today and my expression of how well /bad today goes.
As i reached Paya Lebar, it was scorching hot man|
I walked 15 mins to the destinated venue...
Slowly, it started raining.. cooling! haha!

One malu thing happened today was...
i was up on stage.
I sung the first verse and was asked to stop! because the VIP GUEST have arrived.
HAAHH!
So farnie!

Kassim and Kamsani took part in the competition.
Kassim got in 3rd Singing A.Ramli song...
Congrats....

Kamsani, don't be dishearted k?
Hmmm, maybe its not ur luck/turn to get it?
There are other chances...
Just look forward to it. =)

Loves u both...

Later tht, went Jalan Jalan alone..
To Bugis..
then to Ang Mo Kio
As i tot i am able to spent my night life out slacking somewhere..
But to no arrival...
I then walked to my grandma's house to see how are they...

Tml.
Another week of attachment...
Dreadful!
Killing!!
Torturing!!!
Sucky!!!!

Having and interview for Arts Excellence award too tml....
Kan Jiong!!!!




Its like 1mth and 17 days till you'll be going away....
I just can't bear to leave u.
But, i'm learning to be strong.
And i just can't wait to spent time with you...
aT sentosa....
roller blading....
Cycling....
Swimming...
Spending a night under the audience ot stars...
Picnic in diff rendition. (if you know what i mean syg)
hahah!!!
mAny more!!!
I'll be listing it.... =D



Sorry for the bad upside downs...
Dun look at the video cuz there's nothing to see but listen...
hahaha!!!!! =P

No comments: