Sunday, April 12, 2009

Staying at home the whole day.
Doin house chores trying to fix the damn com but failed.
Went for a jog under the little drizzle of cats and dogs.
feeling was great! first time having so much "sweat" on my face! hahah!
I though my day would be another stay at home day till sunday i get to see him due to his performance he had.
Then i received a texted from him to meet.
God, i was damn glad a text a sent by him.
Meet him up late at night for dinner at Tampines mall..
Things he told me he faced which was why he became to emo....

"Like a say.
do and be happy with what you have now.
certain things need to face realitively,
yes it might be too soon
it ruins everything for you
and plans had to put a setback
but tht's where you'll learn to re-adjust your plans.
It's hard i know , it's hard....
BUT! whatever the case...
stay strong and be a man ( like you always say )
Cause a woman will be by your side.....hahah!

waiting for you
NO MATTER WAT,
no matter what.
Cuz you won't be alone"

and

Baby I Lowe You alright~




*problem*
my home desktop is having problem not letting me to start and use.
Photos and minus one songs are gone! perlease!
don't scare me....
i guess....
i have lousy hands with computers....
saik!

No comments: